Paint, Pesticides, and Fuel
Old paint cans take up too much space in your shed and garage, and need to be kept out of the landfill!
- Load up paint cans onto one of our carts
- Bring them inside and drop them off
Our Paint Can Drop off Bin is located INSIDE, to the right.
Paint Products Accepted
- Interior & Exterior: latex, acrylic, water-based, alkyd, enamel, oil-based consumer paints
- Deck coatings and floor paints (including elastomeric)Varnishes and urethanes (single component)Concrete/masonry paints
- Drywall paints
- Primers (metal, wood)
- Stucco paint
- Marine paints (unless registered under Pest Control Product Act)
- Wood finishing oils
- Wood preservatives (unless registered under Pest Control Act)
- Melamine, metal & anti-rust paints, stains, shellac
- Swimming pool (single component)
- Already empty paint containers
- Stain blocking paint
- Textured paints
- Block fillers
- Wood, masonry, driveway sealers or water repellents (non tar-based or bitumen based)
Paint Aerosols Accepted
Paint aerosols of all types, including automotive, craft and industrial products.